AutoCAD® Advanced 2018
Objective: Learn more advanced techniques and become more proficient with AutoCAD®. See the versatility of AutoCAD® with a range of options to achieve a particular result and discover which option may be better than another under given circumstances. Topics include Advanced Text Options, Creating Tables, Defining Dynamic Blocks, Creating Sheet Sets, CAD Management and System Setup and enhancing productivity with interface customizations.
Course Length: 3 days (24 hours)
- Advanced Text Options
- Working with Tables
- Dynamic Blocks
- Advanced Blocks & Attributes
- Output & Publishing
- Introduction to Sheet Sets
- Publishing & Customizing Sheet Sets
- Managing Layers
- CAD Standards
- System Startup
- Customizing the User Interface
- Macros and Custom Routines
- Lunch is included.
- Class is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After completion of an entire class, students may audit the same class for one year, if space is available in the class.
- The entire class is purchased at one time, but individual days may be attended sequentially over several months.
Prerequisites: AutoCAD® Fundamentals (or equivalent) and at least 80 hours of experience with AutoCAD®.
Cost: $325 per day plus a $100 fee for a manual which must be purchased for enrollment.
Continuing Education Units
Ask Repro Products about earning credits for mandatory Continuing Education classes (including the American Institute of Architects -AIA) and other professional development programs.
Fill out the form to reserve your seat & a representative will be in contact with you shortly >>