Revit® Architecture Fundamentals
Objective: Create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings by utilizing a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program. Learn to think critically through the Preliminary Design, Design Development and the Construction Document phases, streamlining the process with a central 3D model. Introduction and understanding of the basic tools that the majority of users will need to work in Revit® Architecture will be the focus for this class.
Course Length: 3 days (24 hours)
- Basic Drawing & Editing Tools
- Datum Elements – Levels & Grids
- Drawing & Modifying Walls
- Doors & Windows
- Curtain Walls
- Creating Views
- Floors & Roofs
- Vertical circulation
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
- Tags & Schedules
- Lunch is included.
- Class is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After completion of an entire class, students may audit the same class for one year, if space is available in the class.
- The entire class is purchased at one time, but individual days may be attended sequentially over several months.
Prerequisites: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology as well as Microsoft Windows 7.
Cost: $325 per day plus a $100 fee for a manual which must be purchased for enrollment.
Continuing Education Units
Ask Repro Products about earning credits for mandatory Continuing Education classes (including the American Institute of Architects -AIA) and other professional development programs.
Fill out the form to reserve your seat & a representative will be in contact with you shortly >>