AutoCAD® Fundamentals - Part 1
Objective: Learn to create basic 2D drawings in AutoCAD®. Begin by working with a few basic tools in order to create and edit a simple drawing. Then continue to develop and use more advanced tools through the course. Not every command or function will be covered since this course only represents the core essentials required for recognizing and understanding the basic principles of the software.
Course Length: 3 days (24 hours)
- Basic Drawing & Editing Commands
- Projects – Creating a Simple Drawing
- Drawing Precision in AutoCAD®
- Making Changes in Your Drawing
- Organizing Your Drawings with Layers
- Advanced Object Types
- Getting Information from Your Drawing
- Advanced Editing Commands
- Setting Up a Layout
- Printing Your Drawing
- Projects – Preparing to Print
- Lunch is included.
- Class is from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- After completion of an entire class, students may audit the same class for one year, if space is available in the class.
- The entire class is purchased at one time, but individual days may be attended sequentially over several months.
Prerequisites: A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology as well as Microsoft Windows 7.
Cost: $325 per day plus a $100 fee for a manual which must be purchased for enrollment.
Continuing Education Units
Ask Repro Products about earning credits for mandatory Continuing Education classes (including the American Institute of Architects -AIA) and other professional development programs.
Fill out the form to schedule your training >>